Shipping and Delivery Policy
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Pune, Maharashtra by courier.
Delivery time is as per guidelines of courier services which is in between 2 to 5 working days from the date of dispatch. The timeline may vary depending on situation.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbor, etc. However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for the completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- Kalyatatva is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.